PINE BLUFF, AR – Residents of Pine Bluff whose family income is less than $50,270 can have their taxes prepared for free on Saturday, January 26th.
The service will be provided from 9am to 2pm at the Donald W. Reynolds Center located at 211 W. 3rd Ave in Pine Bluff. Preparation will be on a “first come first served” basis. Simmons First National Bank will also be on hand to set up banking accounts so taxpayers can receive their return faster via direct deposit.
Call 870-536-7274 for details.
Persons needing help should bring:
- Social Security for yourself and your dependents
- Your picture ID
- W-2’s for all jobs held in 2010
- Form 1099’s (1099-G, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, etc)
- Form 1098-T (tuition expenses)
- Form 1098 (Mortgage interest payment)
- Documentation of childcare expenses and childcare provider information (agency ID or SSN of the provider)
- If you are filing Married Joint both taxpayers need to be present
- Voided check or deposit slip for direct deposit